No Products in the Cart
In fitness exercises, the neck flexion and extension is a well-known and effective exercise, and it is also an easy-to-train exercise. Of course, if one person trains the neck flexion and extension, there are many benefits, but if you want to have these benefits, right The essentials of action are very important. So, what is the correct action of flexion and extension of the back of the neck? Let's take a look together below.
Correct movement of neck and back arm flexion and extension
1. Both arms, neck and back arm flexion and extension
(1) Hold a dumbbell with both hands, lift it up high, bend the elbows, and let the forearms droop back.
(2) The two upper arms are close to the ears, keeping them upright, without shaking; contract the triceps, gradually extend the elbow joints, and stretch the forearms upwards until the arms are fully straightened and the triceps are completely tightened; stand still for one second , Then bend the elbows, let the forearms droop slowly to the starting position, and extend the triceps as much as possible.
2. One-arm neck flexion and extension
(1) Sitting on a stool with his feet flat on the ground, holding a bell in his right hand, palms forward, straight on the top of his head; his left hand rests on his left waist.
(2) The right upper arm is close to the right ear and is not allowed to move; the bell is dropped to the top of the left shoulder in a semi-circular arc, and the lower the bell is, the better. Then, with the contraction force of the triceps of the right arm, hold the bell and lift up to restore; repeat the procedure. When alternating with the left and right hands, complete the same number of times.
Neck and back arm flexion and extension matters needing attention
1. Breathing method: Inhale when stretching the forearms, and exhale when bending down.
2. Do not swing your upper arms when you stretch your forearms. Sit on a stool and keep your waist straight.
3. In the one-arm neck and back arm flexion and extension movement: the training effect of holding the bell down diagonally behind the head is better than directly falling back.