No Products in the Cart
In fact, it is not difficult to find that 90% of the trainers are training for "muscle training" in the gym, which is clear at a glance. The remaining 10% of trainers are also trying to reduce fat as much as possible while ensuring lean body mass, and then continue to train muscles after the fat loss phase to improve their body shape.
Fitness is nothing more than a cyclical process of "building muscles" and "reducing fat". So in the final analysis, how to scientifically gain muscle? Some people say that we should "eat" as much as possible in the process of building muscles to create excess calories. Some people say that the muscles should be "trained" as much as possible during the growth period to maximize the destruction of muscle fibers and allow them to grow again. Some people say that if you want to gain muscle, you must take a good rest and let the muscles fully recover.
Bian Xiao believes that "eating", "training" and "rest" are indispensable and complementary in the process of muscle formation. Next, we will discuss the issue of "muscle building" in depth.
Three basic principles of muscle training
First of all, we must understand the scientific principle of "muscle training". Generally speaking, we need to train to maximize the destruction of muscle fibers in the body, and then take better nutritional supplements as much as possible to create a certain degree of calorie surplus, and then need a good sleep to ensure that the body has enough time to recover. With better nutritional supplements, damaged muscle fibers will grow better at rest.
The above process includes the three basic principles of muscle building: training, nutrition and rest.
How to gain muscle through training?
In terms of training, Bian Xiao suggested that everyone should give priority to those actions that can maximize muscle stimulation during muscle training.
such as bench press, deadlift, squat, etc. Take the bench press as an example to compare other actions in the chest training (longmen clip chest, dumbbell flying, etc.). ), bench press can mobilize more muscles of the body (pectoralis, triceps, deltoid anterior), so it is obviously better than other exercises for people whose purpose is to "strengthen muscles".
Similarly, in back training, Bian Xiao recommends pull-ups and rowing exercises. Friends who have difficulty pulling ups can train with elastic bands or high pull-downs.
When training the shoulders, it is recommended to use barbells and dumbbells. When training the legs, it is recommended to use squats and deadlifts as the main movements. In order to maximize the destruction of muscle fibers, so as to achieve the purpose of muscle gain.
How to gain muscle through diet?
After training, I have to mention diet. Everyone who exercises knows the saying: "Train three points and eat seven points", which shows the importance of diet.
What Bian Xiao wants to emphasize here is that many friends put too much energy into training, and the training is very hard. However, after training, I did not pay attention to my diet and found that I was making slow progress, even standing still. In fact, the problem is very simple, it lies in the "diet". According to the nutritional dietary guidelines, our daily protein intake should reach 50 to 70 grams, or 0.8 to 1.7 grams per kilogram of body weight. The daily intake of carbohydrates should reach 350 to 400 grams or 6 to 10 grams per kilogram of body weight. The daily intake of fat should reach 30 to 65 grams.
Especially it is a food guide for the general public. People who gain muscle can appropriately increase their daily intake. According to their different training intensity and sports goals, it is recommended to supplement 2-3 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day.
It is no exaggeration to say that if you plan your diet during training, you will gain half of your muscles.