No Products in the Cart
Among the exercise tools, the kettlebell is a tool that has many uses. Of course, using a kettlebell is also helpful to the human body, but many people don’t know the benefits of using a kettlebell for girls, mainly for burning fat, losing weight, and improving the heart and lungs. The four benefits of function, improvement of muscle strength, and body shaping. So, what are the benefits of women practicing kettlebells? Let's find out together.
The benefits of practicing kettlebells for women
1. Fat burning and weight loss
Kettlebell is a kind of aerobic fitness equipment. We can use the kettlebell for weight training, which can burn our body fat and achieve a good effect of burning fat and losing weight. If you want to lose excess body fat, it is recommended to do kettlebell training at home, training for 30 minutes a day, and you can see obvious results after a period of time.
2. Improve cardiopulmonary function
Cardiopulmonary function refers to the ability of the body's heart to pump blood and the lungs to inhale oxygen. If you feel that you are breathless every time you climb stairs, it means that your cardiopulmonary function is relatively weak. At this time, we started the kettlebell swing training. In the process of training, we need to use the muscles of the whole body for coordinated exercise, so that we can well improve our body's cardiorespiratory function and increase exercise capacity and endurance.
3. Improve muscle strength
Kettlebell is an auxiliary weight-bearing fitness equipment. When we choose and match the corresponding exercises for training, it can improve the strength of our muscles and make our muscles look more stylish and stronger. If you want to exercise your muscles with the help of a kettlebell, it is recommended to choose a kettlebell weighted squat and a kettlebell lift. These two actions are very effective in helping the muscles of the legs, buttocks and shoulders.
4. Shape the body
Kettlebells can not only lose weight but also help us shape more sexy body lines. Let us have meat where there is meat, and be thin where it should be. Particularly suitable for girls to carry out shaping training.
Kettlebell training action
1. Kettlebell swing
(1) Hold the kettlebell in both hands, place the kettlebell between your legs, lean your upper body forward from your hips, and keep your back straight.
(2) Swing the kettlebell backward, and then use explosive force to swing the kettlebell forward until it is the same height as the chest. Keep your arms straight and stretch your hips, knees, and ankles explosively.
2. Two-arm kettlebell rowing
(1) Stand upright with feet hip-width apart and knees slightly bent. Lean your upper body forward from your hips, keep your back straight, and keep your knees bent.
(2) Hold a kettlebell in each hand, hold each other, with arms hanging straight (vertical to the ground).
(3) Keep your elbows close to your body, pull the kettlebell upwards, at the top of the action, squeeze your shoulder blades together.
(4) Back to the starting point.
3. Kettlebell goblet squat
(1) The feet are slightly wider than the shoulders, the toes can be slightly facing outward, and the knees should be in the same direction as the toes.
(2) Hold both sides of the handle with both hands, retract your elbows as much as possible, raise your head and back, and then squat.
(3) Squat down to maintain a flat back, and both elbows should fall on the inner thighs (in the knees).