Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
When we exercise, we use various exercises. In fitness exercises, there are some exercises that are very good. Among them, supine leg lifts are one. Of course, if a person often does supine leg lifts, there are many It's good, but it's also exquisite to do supine leg lifts. So, what is the method of breathing while lying on your back? Let's find out together.
Lie on your back and raise your legs to breathe
Supine leg lift training has many benefits for everyone's body. First, it can make everyone's blood flow more smoothly, and help everyone prevent joint diseases and make joints more flexible. However, we also know that in this training, the exercise of the legs is very important. With exercise, our breathing is also very related to the effect of exercise. Breathing must be able to keep up with the rhythm and make our movements more rhythmic. Most people breathe during the process of raising their legs, and then they can inhale when they are relaxed. By keeping this kind of breathing, you can better complete the exercise and let your body shape have a better shaping effect.
Supine leg raise action essentials
1. Bend your knees, push your legs straight up, bring your thighs together and tighten, and tighten your knees to point straight ahead.
2. The soles of the feet are hooked back, the heels are pushed up, and the inside of the feet are stretched upwards.
3. If you use a stretch strap, put the strap around the front point of your heel, hold the strap with both hands and pull it down vertically.
4. Keep your knees pointing straight ahead, push up with the inside of your foot, and retract the outside of your foot.
5. Keep your back close to the ground, push your thighs and buttocks down, exhale, bend your knees, and relax your legs.
The benefits of lying on your back
Lying on your back can not only help you achieve the effect of weight loss, but also allow you to exercise your abdominal muscles. It is also worth mentioning that regular supine leg lifts will keep our leg joints in constant motion, which can effectively prevent the leg joints from aging or hardening. People who often do this training may be less likely to get joint diseases when they are old than ordinary people of the same age. Therefore, regular exercise is also of great benefit and can help everyone prevent diseases to a certain extent. And let the whole body become more lined, the body will be stronger.