Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
Whether training in the gym or training at home, we will use many training tools. Among them, the home stepper is one of them. Of course, using a home stepper will also have an effect on our body, but many people don’t know the home stepper function. Can't lose weight. So, can I lose weight by using a home stepper? Let's take a look at home steppers.
Can the home treadmill lose weight?
Stepper can lose weight.
The stepper can exercise the waist, buttocks, and legs at the same time, exercise the muscles of these parts, and can burn fat in multiple parts of the body at the same time. And you can exercise to places that you don't usually move, such as the outside of the buttocks, the inside and outside of the thighs, etc., which increases the calorie consumption.
Where is the main thinner of the household stepper?
When using a stepper, it can exercise the leg muscles, as well as strengthen the inner and outer thigh muscles that are not usually exercised. Regular stepping machine consumes calories and burns fat, which can help reduce loose fat and excess fat in the thighs and calves.
2. Thin waist
When training on the stepper, in addition to the movement of your legs, your waist and abdomen are also exerting force, especially the waist-twisting stepper. Long-term exercise can help burn waist fat and achieve a thin waist effect.
How to use a home stepper
1. Swing your arms, the higher the swing of the arm, the greater the intensity;
2. Squat your lower body, don't let your bent knees exceed your toes, then stand up straight and return to the state of exercise;
3. Hold the rope tightly and swing up and down;
4. Grasp the rope tightly, raise one hand above your head, and then raise the other hand above your head as you step, the original hand is lowered to the waist;
5. Grasp the rope tightly. When one foot is stepping, stretch the corresponding hand to the front and place the other hand to the waist. Then follow the step, stretch the other hand to the front, the original hand Placed on the waist;
6. Grasp the rope tightly and stretch both hands to the side as you step.