Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
When we exercise, we have a lot of special attention, such as appropriate movements, etc. Therefore, before we exercise, it is very important to choose the right movements, because the exercise movements of each part are different. Then how to exercise the forearm muscles, you can choose wrist roll, wrist rotation, right holding flat dumbbell wrist curl and so on. So, how should men exercise their forearm muscles? Take a look.
1. Stand upright and hold the wrist roller (palm down). Feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Slowly raise your arms until they are fully extended and parallel to the ground in front of you. Note: The rope is not rolled up now. Except for the forearm, the whole body is fixed. This is the starting position of the action.
3. When moving upwards, each wrist rotates once to wrap the rope around the drum so that the weight reaches the straight bar.
4. Once the weight touches the straight bar, slowly lower the weight and rotate the wrist to move the weight downward until the weight reaches the starting position.
1. Separate your feet, shoulder width apart. Raise your arms and extend them until they reach a height parallel to the ground. And parallel to the height of the ground, evenly in a straight line with the shoulders. Tip: Your torso and arms should form the letter "T": your palms should be downward. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Except for the wrists, the whole body is fixed, and both wrists are rotated forward. Hint: Imagine you are trying to draw a circle with your hands. Maintain normal breathing during exercise.
Wrist curls holding flat dumbbells
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, kneel on both knees, place your forearms on the bench with palms down, and hang your wrists on the edge of the bench and bend down. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Keep your arms still, bend your wrists upwards and exhale at the same time.
3. Stay at the top for a while, then slowly return the dumbbell to the starting position while inhaling.
Seated dumbbells are holding hands and wrist curls
1. Sit on a flat bench, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Fix your feet on the ground, slightly wider than your shoulders. Lean your upper body forward, place your forearm on the same thigh, with your palms down, your wrists against your knees, and lower the dumbbells as much as possible. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Contract the forearm, curl the dumbbell upward with the wrist, and exhale at the same time. Until the forearm is retracted to the limit, the dumbbell is raised to the highest point.
3. Stay at the top for a while, feel the contraction of the forearm muscles, then put the dumbbells back to the starting position and inhale at the same time.