Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
There are many training methods for how a person trains the forearm muscles. Among the training methods, some methods are suitable for training in the gym, and some methods are suitable for training at home. Of course, no matter what method is good for the forearm muscles It helps, but many people don't know how to practice forearms in the gym. So, how to train the forearm muscles in the gym most effectively? Let's find out together.
1. There are various tools that can be used to practice farmer walking. When professional equipment is not available, heavier dumbbells and barbells can also be used. First stand in the middle of the equipment.
2. Grab the handle and lift it off the ground, with the center of gravity on the heel, with the head held high.
3. Walk short and fast, don’t forget to breathe. Move a distance as quickly as possible, usually 15-30 meters.
dumbbell lateral rotation
1. Hold a dumbbell in one hand, lie on your side on a flat bench, close your upper arm to your body, bend your elbows, make your forearm and upper arm at a 90-degree angle, with your palm facing your feet. The other hand pinched the waist. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Keep the upper arm still, keeping the arm bent at 90 degrees, rotate the forearm to the outside of the body, and exhale at the same time. Until the rotation reaches the limit, keep the peak contraction for one second.
3. Then slowly return to the starting position while breathing in.
1. Hold the barbell with both hands, palms facing up; the distance between the hands should be shoulder-width apart.
2. Put your feet on the ground, and the distance between your feet is slightly wider than the width of your shoulders. This is the starting position of the action.
3. Stretch your fingers as much as possible. Allow the barbell to slide away from the palm, so that the last joint of the fingers grasps the barbell.
4. Curl the barbell as high as possible and exhale. The peak shrinks for one second.
1. Stand upright and hold the wrist roller (palm down). Feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Slowly raise your arms until they are fully extended and parallel to the ground in front of you. Note: The rope is not rolled up now. Except for the forearm, the whole body is fixed. This is the starting position of the action.
3. When moving upwards, each wrist rotates once to wrap the rope around the drum so that the weight reaches the straight bar.
4. Once the weight touches the straight bar, slowly lower the weight and rotate the wrist to move the weight downward until the weight reaches the starting position.
rope wrist curl
1. Place the bench in front of the position rope pulley and connect the straight rod to it.
2. Hold the straight bar with reverse grip (palm up), shoulder-width apart, lift the weight, and place the forearm on the thigh. Your wrists should hang on the outside of your knees.
3. Curl your wrist up and exhale. The peak shrinks for one second.
4. Slowly lower your wrist back to the starting position and inhale.
5. Your forearm is fixed, this action only needs your wrist to move.