Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
Recently, kettlebells have been loved by many people. Compared with dumbbells, kettlebells have more characteristics. Because they have a handle, we can perform swings and snatch movements during training. Handy. Today, let's take a look at how suitable the ladies' squat kettlebell is.
Ladies squat kettlebell is suitable for multiple
Generally speaking, kettlebells are made of cast iron or cast steel. Everyone's physical fitness is different. The weight selection cannot be generalized. For beginners, if the body is weak, it is best to use a 12kg kettlebell. If you have no experience at all, you can start from 8kg. If you have a little squat experience, you can use 12kg. For junior fitness enthusiasts, you can try 16kg. However, these standards are not fixed, and the key is to do what you can.
Kettlebell Squat Action Points
1. Initial action: Place the kettlebell on the ground, with your feet apart, a distance slightly larger than shoulder width, with your toes and knees pointing to the outside 45 degrees, hold the kettlebell with both hands, palms facing inward and facing you. Bend the knee over the tip of the well. Keep the spine in the middle position and maintain a 45-degree angle with the vertical plane. Squat, tuck your hips, keep your thighs parallel to the ground or try to keep parallel to the ground based on your flexibility and flexibility. Adjust the shoulders to directly above the kettlebell. Make sure your feet are flat on the ground and your body's center of gravity is centered. Stand up your chest, raise your head, tuck your abdomen, and take a deep breath.
2. Movement requirements: exhale, raise buttocks and abdomen, squat and lean forward slightly. Then the hips do upward and forward movements, while the spine and trunk do upward and backward movements. Finally, push your feet down hard on the ground, straighten your knees, bring your feet together, push the upper part of your shoulders and back, lift the kettlebell, and stand upright.
3. Movement path: raise buttocks and abdomen, squat and lean forward slightly. Then the hips do upward and forward movements, while the spine and trunk do upward and backward movements. Finally, straighten your knees and move them inward, and lift your body until you are fully standing.
Kettlebell Squat Precautions
1. Breathing method: Inhale while bending the knees, return to the starting position and exhale
2. Make sure that your arms are close to your body and your elbows are squeezed.