Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
There are many movements in how to train the shoulders, and the training effect of each movement is different. Among these movements, some require equipment, and some do not require equipment. Dumbbells are a good equipment, and when training the shoulder muscles, you can also use dumbbells for training. What are the most effective exercises for dumbbell shoulder training? Take a look.
Dumbbell side lift
1. This is a corrective exercise that can strengthen the muscles of the scapula and make it more stable.
2. Stand upright with your chest and abdomen closed. Hold a lighter dumbbell in each hand, with your arms hanging down at your sides, palms forward. This is the starting position of the action.
3. Keep your palms forward and your arms straight, lift the dumbbells to your sides and exhale at the same time. Until the arm is slightly higher than the horizontal position.
4. Stay at the top for a while, and then slowly return the dumbbell to the starting position.
dumbbell push shoulder
1. Sit on a stool with a backrest, hold a dumbbell in each hand, put it on your lap, palms facing each other. Then use your thighs to lift up the dumbbells on both sides, place them on your shoulders, extend your upper arms, move your palms forward and your elbows outward. Lean back on the backrest. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Straighten your arms up, lift the dumbbells above your head, and exhale at the same time. Bring the dumbbells closer to the middle at the top to squeeze the shoulders and stay for a while.
3. Then slowly lower the dumbbell back to the starting position while inhaling. Maintain control of the strength of the dumbbells during the descent.
iron cross chest expansion
1. Stand upright, hold a dumbbell in each hand, raise your arms to both sides of your body, so that your body is in a T shape with your palms facing forward. This is the starting position of the action.
2. While inhaling, slowly squat down slowly, bringing your arms forward at the same time, making your palms face each other. When squatting, make sure that your back is straight, and your knees should not exceed your toes until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
3. Then get up and return to the starting position, and exhale at the same time.
stand side lift
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and stand upright. The arms hang down naturally on both sides of the body, palms facing each other. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Keep your arms straight and bend your elbows slightly, lift the dumbbells to your sides and exhale at the same time. Rotate the wrist slightly during the upward lift, so that the arm is in a pouring position. Until the arm is parallel to the ground.
3. Stay at the top for a while, feel the contraction of the shoulders, and then slowly put the dumbbells back to the starting position while inhaling.