Aucun produit dans le chariot
Among the training tools, the inverted machine is a tool that has many uses. Frequent use of the inverted machine can bring us a lot of help, but the inverted machine is also particular about the method of use, but many people do not know how to use the inverted machine correctly. . So, what is the correct way to use the inverted machine? Let's get to know the handstand machine together.
How to use the inverted machine
1. After adjusting the valve according to your height, turn the ankle nut to tighten the ankle buckle, and put your back on the lying board to prepare for inverted stretching exercises.
2. Stretch the body and place it on the lower abdomen in a natural state, and slowly rotate the lying board to a horizontal balance position.
3. From the horizontal balance position, slowly lift up with one hand or with two hands as needed, and the lying board will rotate according to your ideal angle.
4. In the case of vertical inversion, push the bench with both hands to experience the best inverted upside-down effect of 160 degrees.
5. When turning to a normal standing state, slowly place both hands on the lower abdomen, and the body stretches naturally, and then the lower legs are slowly bent and the lying board will rotate to the initial standing position.
The role of the inverted machine
1. Connect the blood that is not easy to reach the head to the brain. The blood that carries nutrients and oxygen helps to contend for memory and eliminate brain fatigue.
2. It helps to relieve the pressure on the back spine and ligaments, relieve fatigue, and relax the muscles of the whole body.
3. Help relieve and correct the aging and sagging of organs caused by gravity, such as gastroptosis.
4. Promote blood circulation and train cardiopulmonary function.
5. Promote the body's endocrine balance and improve the skin condition.
6. Accelerate fat catabolism and avoid excessive accumulation of muscles and stereotypes.