Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello.
If a person exercises regularly, the help to the body is tremendous. Of course, after exercise, it can enhance our physical fitness and at the same time shape our body. How to exercise the back muscles, you can exercise the abdomen by back-grip pull-ups, single-arm dumbbell rowing and other movements. So, what are the back muscle exercises? Let's take a look at the actions together!
reverse grip pull-ups
1. Grasp the pull-up lever, palms facing the body, and the grip distance is smaller than the shoulder width.
2. Straighten your arms in front, grasp the lever firmly, keep the distance between your arms, try to make your body straight, bend your lower back, and keep your chest straight. This is the starting position of the action. Tip: Keep your body straight to get the best results from your biceps exercise while reducing the stress on your back.
3. Exhale and pull the body upward until the head approaches the lever. Focus your strength on your biceps when doing this movement. Keep your elbows close to your body. Tip: During exercise, the upper body should remain fixed, with only the arms moving. The forearm should only hold the lever firmly, and there should be no other movements.
4. Maintain the biceps contraction position for one second, slowly let the body descend, return to the starting position, and reach the state where the arms are fully extended. Inhale during this part of the action.
one-arm dumbbell rowing
1. Place dumbbells on both sides of the flat bench, kneel on the bench with one leg, and place the arm on the same side on the bench to support your body. With the other hand, pick up the dumbbells on the ground, the arms naturally droop, palms facing inwards. The waist is bent, the back is straight, and the upper body is parallel to the ground. This is the starting position of the action.
2. While exhaling, use the strength of your back to pull the dumbbells up to the side of your chest, keep your upper arms close to your body, and keep your upper body still.
3. Stay at the top for a while, feel the muscle contraction in the back, and then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position and inhale at the same time.
1. Put your hands and knees on the ground, and hold your hands forward.
2. Sit on your heels with your hips down. When sitting back, the arms are dragged on the ground, stretching the entire spine.
3. After sitting on your heels, put your hands on your feet and relax. Inhale back. The forehead rests on the floor. Do not do this if you have knee problems.
Sitting Good Morning Posture
1. Put the box under the barbell rack and set the barbell bolt to a suitable height. To start the action, sit under the barbell, put the barbell on your back, and don't lean on the trapezius muscle. Contract your shoulder blades, turn your elbows forward, and make a movement of bending the lever with your shoulders.
2. Take off the barbell from the rack, and hold your lower back tightly. Head straight ahead. The core muscles of the back, shoulders and abdomen are tightened, pushing the knees and hips outwards and starting to descend. Sit back with your hips until you sit on the box. This is the starting position of the action.
3. Tighten the barbell and bend your hips forward as much as possible. If the barbell is set in the front parallel position, it can provide extra protection in the event of failure, and can also remind the appropriate stop action.
4. Stop when you are about to reach the barbell, and resume your movements until your body is upright.