Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello.
Among the exercises, sitting leg curls are more famous and easy to train. Of course, if a person insists on training sitting leg curls, there are many benefits, but if you want to have these benefits, correct standard exercises Is very important. So, what is the standard exercise for sitting leg curls? Let's learn about sitting leg curls together.
The standard exercise for sitting leg curls
1. Adjust the barbell according to your height. Sit on the machine with your back resting on the back cushion.
2. Place the back of the lower leg on the mat (a few centimeters below the calf), and make sure that the backing ring is against your thigh and above your knees. Then grab the handles on both sides of the instrument, with your toes pointing forward (or you can use the other two positions), and make sure your legs are fully straight in front of you. This is the starting position of the action.
3. While exhaling, pull the instrument rod as far as possible towards the back of your thighs and bend your knees. Keep your torso still. Stay in the most tense muscle position for 1 second.
4. While inhaling, slowly return to the starting position.
Seated leg curl precautions
1. When curling, the angle between the big and calf is not less than 60 degrees, otherwise the quality of the action will be affected.
2. Do not fully straighten your legs when restoring the calves, and do not lock the knee joints to prevent injury.