Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello.
In fitness exercises, leg curls are a well-known and effective exercise. It is also an easy exercise to train. Of course, if a person insists on training leg curls, there are many benefits, but if you want to have these benefits, the correct standard Action is very important. So, what is the standard movement of the leg curl? Let's take a look together below.
Prone leg curl standard exercise
1. Adjust the barbell according to your height, and lie face down on the bend exercise machine, with the barbell cushion at the back of your legs (a few centimeters below the calf). Tip: It is recommended to use a leg bending exercise machine with other angles besides the level, because the angled position is more conducive to the exercise of the hamstrings.
2. Keep your torso level on the bench, make sure your legs are fully extended, and grab the armrests on both sides of the instrument with both hands. Toes forward (or you can use the other two postures described in the foot posture section). This is the starting position of the action.
3. While exhaling, bend your legs as much as possible, but do not lift the upper thighs off the mat. When it reaches a fully tight state, hold for 1 second.
4. When inhaling, the legs do not return to the original posture. Repeat the action to the recommended number of repetitions.
The standard exercise for sitting leg curls
1. Adjust the barbell according to your height. Sit on the machine with your back resting on the back cushion.
2. Place the back of the lower leg on the mat (a few centimeters below the calf), and make sure that the backing ring is against your thigh and above your knees. Then grab the handles on both sides of the instrument, with your toes pointing forward (or you can use the other two positions), and make sure your legs are fully straight in front of you. This is the starting position of the action.
3. While exhaling, pull the instrument rod as far as possible towards the back of your thighs and bend your knees. Keep your torso still. Stay in the most tense muscle position for 1 second.
4. While inhaling, slowly return to the starting position.a