Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello.
Among the training tools, the stepper is a very effective tool. Of course, using the stepper is also effective for our body, but there are also some particularities, but many people don't know how to use the stepper correctly. So, what is the correct way to use a stepper? Let's take a look at how to use it.
How to use the stepper
1. Swing your arms, the higher the arm swing, the greater the intensity;
2. Squat down with your lower body, don’t let your bent knees exceed your toes, then stand up straight to restore the state of exercise;
3. Hold the rope tightly and swing up and down;
4. Grasp the rope tightly, raise one hand above your head, and then raise the other hand above your head as you step, the original hand is lowered to the waist;
5. Grasp the rope tightly. When one foot is stepping, stretch the corresponding hand to the front and place the other hand to the waist. Then follow the step, stretch the other hand to the front, the original hand Put on the waist;
6. Grasp the rope tightly and stretch both hands to the side as you step.
The benefits of steppers
The stepper can exercise the waist, buttocks, and legs at the same time, exercise the muscles of these parts, and can burn fat in multiple parts of the body at the same time. And you can exercise to places that you don't usually move, such as the outside of the buttocks, the inside and outside of the thighs, etc., which increases the calorie consumption.
A stepper exercise for half an hour can help burn about 200 calories. It is possible to lose 3-7 pounds after doing this exercise every day for a month.
When using a stepper, it can exercise the legs, waist, buttocks and arms at the same time to consume body heat, which can also complete the fat burning of multiple parts of the body at the same time, which has a better effect on weight loss.