Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello.
Among the training tools, the inverted machine is a useful tool. Many people are still familiar with it. Of course, it is helpful to use the inverted machine frequently, but the inverted machine is also very particular, but many people don't know that the inverted machine is inverted every day. how long. So, how long is the most suitable handstand machine every day? Let's find out how long it takes to stand upside down every day.
How long does the handstand machine stand on every day?
inverted machine is a popular bai fitness equipment, it is a fitness equipment that assists du human body to stand upside down through the use of machinery. By standing upside down, the blood of the body will flow back into the brain. You only need to use 5-10 minutes a day, which is equivalent to 2 hours of supplementary sleep.
The first handstand time should be controlled within two minutes. Try to control the handstand at 20 degrees for about a week, two or three times a day, once for 1 to 2 minutes. Stand at 40 degrees for a week or so, twice a day, three times, once for 1 to 2 minutes.
How to use the inverted machine
1. After adjusting the valve according to your height, turn the ankle nut to tighten the ankle buckle, and put your back on the lying board to prepare for inverted stretching exercises.
2. Stretch the body and place it on the lower abdomen in a natural state, and slowly rotate the lying board to a horizontal balance position.
3. From the horizontal balance position, slowly lift up with one hand or with two hands as needed, and the lying board will rotate according to your ideal angle.
4. In the case of vertical inversion, push the bench with both hands to experience the best inverted upside-down effect of 160 degrees.
5. When turning to a normal standing state, slowly place both hands on the lower abdomen, and the body stretches naturally, and then the lower legs are slowly bent and the lying board will rotate to the initial standing position.
The advantages of handstand machine
1. Connect the blood that is not usually easy to reach the head to the brain. The blood that carries nutrients and oxygen helps to enhance memory and eliminate brain fatigue.
2. It helps to relieve the pressure on the back spine and ligaments, relieve fatigue, and relax the muscles of the whole body.
3. Help relieve and correct the aging and sagging of organs caused by gravity, such as gastroptosis.
4. Promote blood circulation and train cardiopulmonary function.
5. Promote the body's endocrine balance and improve the skin condition.
6. Accelerate fat catabolism, avoid excessive muscle accumulation and stereotype.